CEKOSENSORS.COM is operated and owned by:
CEKO Sensors ApS
Diplomvej 381, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Telephone: +45 71993646
VAT no.: 36724862
This Data Protection Declaration applies to the collection and use of personal data at CEKOSENSORS.com and in connection with purchases from and sales to CEKO Sensors ApS. Here you will find information, including about what personal information is collected, what they are used for and what rights you have. CEKO Sensors ApS, CVR No .: 36724862 is responsible for the treatment and can be contacted at any time if you have questions. You will find contact information here.
What personal data do we treat?
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Delivery Address
- Purchase history
- Sales history
- Bank information (sales)
The registration of this information is a prerequisite for purchase and sales to be completed. In connection with purchases and inquiries we will also save:
- Required purchase/sales history, including what kind of item you purchased and when you/we bought them acc. complaints and change.
- Basis for processing personal information
The Personal Data Act limits the access to processing personal information by specifying what should be considered as legitimate reasons for obtaining and using personal data (“Treatment Basis”). The Rules of Treatment mean that it is possible to process personal data when it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with the person whose personal data is being processed. Our agreement with you is our primary treatment basis. In addition, we base parts of the treatment on your consent. Consent is obtained from marketing inquiries, user surveys, campaigns, contact forms etc.
- What do we use your personal information for?
We apply your personal information to the following:
- Compliance with our sales-related obligations: This includes fulfilling our obligations to you as a customer, including delivery, relevant service, customer follow-up, and answering questions as well as fulfilling our obligations under applicable law.
- Complaints, Returns and Exchange: If you advertise a product or ask us to return or exchange, we will use your contact information to register the complaint and complete the exchange or to cancel the purchase.
- Who can access your personal information?
In some cases, other companies may access your personal information:
- Collaborators: We have partnered with selected companies that are necessary in the operation of CEKOSensors.com, our partners are:
Public authorities: Your personal information may in special cases be handed over to relevant public authorities. Such extradition will only take place if we are required to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Contact forms and cookies
Information submitted through contact forms is kept for internal use and to the extent necessary to serve our customers.
You can prevent us from storing such cookies in your browser. Most modern browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) are set to accept cookies automatically, but you can choose to change the settings yourself, so cookies are not accepted. The downside of disabling cookies in your browser is that the website will not work optimally. This is because the purpose of most cookies we use is to provide functionality on the website, such as. that the website can remember what you have added to your shopping cart.
CEKO Sensors ApS deletes your information in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Information about purchase will as a rule be deleted when there is no longer any need to store the information to answer customer requests and complaints unless we use the information for other legitimate purposes. The accounting act and other legislation may in some cases require us to store certain types of information for a long time. You can always contact us via info@CEKOSensors.com and request an insight into what information we have about you or wishing to delete your information from our system.
- Your rights
We appreciate your feedback. Here you can see what rights you have at any time and which you can apply by contacting us here.
- Withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to receive any inquiries from us regarding offers on our goods, you can withdraw this consent at any time directly to the mails you receive from us.
- Request Insight: You have the right to know what personal information we have registered about you.
- Request Correction or Deletion: You may also ask us to correct incorrect information we have about you or ask us to delete your personal information. We will as far as possible address a request to delete personal information, but we cannot do this if there are serious reasons not to delete them, for example that we must keep the information for documentation purposes (such as ongoing orders or complaints, etc.).
- Complaint to the supervisory authorities: If you disagree with the way we process your personal information, you may file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate.
We may make changes to this data protection statement, such as a result of making changes to the website’s layout or features. If we make significant changes, we will inform you about this on the website.